Due to our central location in Key West, guests at Seascape Inn normally find little or no use for a car, preferring instead to explore the area by foot or inexpensive bike rental. Driving directions from Miami:
- Go West on East-West Expressway (toll) to Palmetto Expressway
- Go South on Palmetto Expressway to South Dade Expressway
- Go Southwest on South Dade Expressway (toll) to Florida Turnpike
- Go Southwest on Florida Turnpike (toll) to US 1
- Go Southwest on US 1 through the Florida Keys (approximately 130 miles)
- When you reach Key West, turn right and continue on US 1 (also called N. Roosevelt Blvd.)
- Stay on US 1 straight through town. You'll pass through 10 traffic lights, the last being the intersection of Truman & Duval St. (US 1 is now also called Truman Avenue)
- At the first stop light after Duval Street, make a right onto Whitehead Street
- Make your first right (at red brick wall of Hemingway House) onto Olivia Street. Seascape is on your right just before the corner of Olivia and Duval. Our address is 420 Olivia Street.
- Our office closes at 6:00 PM; please call in advance for late check-in arrangements.