Luxurious Amenities at Our Key West Bed and Breakfast
It doesn’t get much better than a stay at the Seascape Tropical Inn. From our stylish, well-appointed rooms to our full complimentary breakfast, we’ve thought of everything you need for a comfortable, relaxing, and enjoyable stay. Once you experience our resort-style amenities, homely atmosphere, and exquisite charm, you won’t want to stay anywhere else for Key West vacations.
Locally Sourced Complimentary Breakfast
Breakfast at Seascape Tropical Inn is the perfect way to start your day in Key West. Enjoy a fresh, delicious meal made with locally sourced ingredients. Additional items you’ll find on our breakfast menu include homemade, flavored cream cheeses and butters, waffles, English muffins, Danishes, yogurt, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, juice, and Champagne mimosas.
In addition to our fabulous breakfast, we offer the following resort amenities:
- A helpful concierge to assist with restaurant reservations and excursions
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Honor-based bar with a full stock of beer, wine, and sodas in lobby
- Heated outdoor pool with hot tub
- Sundeck and tropical gardens
- Bicycle rentals available on site
- Room service
- Nearby tennis and golf
- Nearby laundry facility
Each of Our Rooms Feature:
- Frette Italian Luxury bed and bath linen
- Private bath with shower and hairdryer
- Elemis spa amenities (soap, shower gel, shampoo)
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen LCD televisions
- In-Room Coffeemaker
- Ceiling fans
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Alarm Clocks
- MP3 and iPod docking station
- Views of the pool area or lush gardens
Health & Hygiene Standards
We have taken additional measures to ensure the safety of our employees and guests during your visit:
- Protective masks and other equipment worn by hotel colleagues.
- Guest required to wear face masks in all common areas.
- Social distance guidelines in place in all common areas.
- Permanently hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel for public and employee areas.
- This entire establishment is frequently sanitized by an approved COVID-19 disinfectant.
- Our entire staff has been trained to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and we will continue to ensure that hygiene is our top priority with staff on daily meetings.
- Our practices are in accordance with the American Hotel and Lodging Association, city officials, CDC guidelines and other leading organization experts.